Maxorata Cheese Natural Medium ripened 1400 g.
2016 World SILVER - World Cheese Adwards
Description: Originally from the island of Fuerteventura. Made from pasteurized goats milk Fuerteventura, starter cultures, rennet and natural sal.Cobertura, smeared with paprika.
Tasting Notes: Describes a slightly ivory-colored cheese, semi-cured characteristic odor of goat cheese to room temperature, creamy flavor, lactic and slightly acidulous and sweet tones of goat milk, pasta cutting compact, creamy texture and crust yellowish brown.
PRIZES most representative:
• MAP (Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food) 2001 - 2003 to 2005 - 1st Prize in Industrial Cheese Pasta Goats Pure Pressed.
• MAP - Second Prize 2007: Award best Spanish cheeses.
• EAGF 2002 - 2005 - 2008 - Awards TABEFE - 1st Prize semicurado pasteurized milk cheese.
• EAGF 2006 - 2007 - Awards TABEFE - Accésit semicurado pasteurized milk cheese.
• World Cheese Awards 2007 - Silver Medal World.
• WORLD CHEESE AWARDS 2009 - Bronze Medal World.
• WORLD CHEESE AWARDS 2016 - Silver Medal World.
Weight approx.: 1400 to 1200 g.
INGREDIENTS: Goats milk, rennet, milk enzymes and salt.
MATURATION: Between 20 and 60 days.
EXP: 12 months from the packaging.
Cheese Majorero: To ensure excellence in Fuerteventura cheese production in 1996 establishing the Council of the Designation of Origin Cheese Majorero, which controls strict compliance with all the required standards as to the origin, the optimal material quality premium and the processes of development and maturation of the cheese. It is the first cheese with denomination of origin of the Canaries and the first Protected Designation of Origin goat cheese from Spain.
For more inforation access to: www.QuesoCanarias.com
At the moment we do not have stock for this product. For more information, please contact us to email@example.com.
|We want to know your opinion about us ...|
We would like to know your opinion about our products and services.