Terms & General conditions
The use of services contained in the web TuCanarias.com by the user, implies acceptance of the following conditions:
Terms and conditions between the user and TuCanarias.com:
TAXES and CUSTOMS CHARGES INCLUDED: EEC destinations orders include all EEC, Canary Islands and Spain Taxes (VAT, MWST, IVA & IGIC), CUSTOMS CHARGES Export (Output Canary Islands) & Import (Input Peninsula/ECC) and CUSTOMS PROCEDURES for both customs steps.
The orders will be delivered to their ECC customers at the final price shown at the time of purchase, for it TuCanarias, through its agents, manage all appropriate Export and Import customs procedures, customs charges and ECC Taxes in both customs, Canary Islands and Spain mainland (ECC area), so that you only need to receive your purchase without surprises, directly in your hand, at home.
1. The user states that he is of legal age (over 18 years) and has legal permission necessary to engage the services offered by suppliers in the web TuCanarias.com, saying that linking to accept this agreement and understands and accepts in its entirety here set out conditions for using the website and engage the services offered.
2. When registering for TuCanarias.com you have a username and password elected by you and subsequently communicate by email. TuCanarias.com is not responsible for the misuse of passwords that you can carry out as a registered client when booking or hire goods or services on the website of TuCanarias.com. It is your responsibility to guard the keys and passwords due to be delivered to the customer access as recorded by preventing the misuse or access by third parties.
3. The user, in order to engage the various services and / or products offered in TuCanarias.com, supplied in the WEB TuCanarias.com, as well as to receive bulletins with information on tenders must be recorded, whose effects declares that all information provided in the register is true, complete and accurate and that in accordance with the Spain Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, the person who is registered to TuCanarias.com expressly authorized to conduct include in a file automated personal data contained in the form fields to be needed for adequate provision of their services, (It indicates that the file is responsible Juan Martínez Novo NIF 42076002D, located on the street Lanzarote, 1. 38358 - Tacoronte. Tenerife. E-mail: info@TuCanarias.com). For the purpose of the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the Act. Also expressly authorizing the disclosure of such data to third parties where necessary for the proper provision of services to be hired at all times in compliance with current legislation.
The user gives his consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial developments TuCanarias.com and products or services that sells or promotes. TuCanarias.com offers users the means of contact referred to in the preceding paragraph so that they revoke their consent.
4. Prices shown on the screen include sales tax and will apply at all times in force, except typographic errors.
5. All content, trademarks, logos, etc. drawings. appearing on the web TuCanarias.com, are protected by intellectual property rights and industrial which are expressly reserved by TuCanarias.com or, where appropriate, by individuals or companies listed as authors or holders of rights. The violation of the above rights will be prosecuted under existing legislation. It therefore remains Reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public communication by any title or half of all Web content of TuCanarias.com, for uses other than the legitimate information or recruitment by service users offered. In any event will require the prior written consent of TuCanarias.com.
6. You agree that the law applicable to the operation of this service is Spanish. They will be competent to deal with differences arising from the interpretation or application of this clause judges and courts of the home user. TuCanarias.com reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate on such terms and conditions set forth.
7. The shipment and transfer of data to be carried out by the user via the web TuCanarias.com or information that it sends, is protected by the most modern techniques of electronic security in the network. Further data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent access by unauthorized parties to them.
8. The links or links to other Web pages that appear in the pages of TuCanarias.com offered for information purposes only to the user, so TuCanarias.com no responsibility on products, services or content that are offered or are providing pages Destination located in another domain.
11. TuCanarias products sold are mostly handmade products and with very limited production so if some reference was exhausted, TuCanarias reserves the right to ship similar or equivalent products of equal or high value.
12. The buyer is knowledgeable and assumes that ships under ambient conditions without cooling and therefore in the case of purchase of cheese or sausage or quesadillas, TuCanarias declines all responsibility for damage to food or their consumption for reasons arising from transport uncooled.
13. In the case of shipment Insured for breakage, theft and loss is essential in case of breakage, will send to email@example.com the broken product images and the exterior and interior packaging images and the report or delivery of the parcel with the express understanding that it was received with apparent damage, since otherwise it will be impossible to justify the insurance damage and therefore there will be no coverage for damages.
15. The user is responsible for facilitating his facts right, especially the delivery address of orders. TuCanarias.com is not responsible for any problems or costs generated by such errors.
16. If any clause included in these conditions was declared partially or totally ineffective or invalid, such invalidity or ineffectiveness will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffective, subsisting general conditions in everything else, taking such a provision, or part thereof that is affected by not placing.
17. These Terms and Conditions of Use and navigation as well as any relationship between you and TuCanarias.com be governed by Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the existence or content of these Terms and Conditions or the relationship between the user and TuCanarias.com, both parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may be entitled, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife city. Tenerife. Spain.
In compliance with the obligation of general information contained in Article 11 of Law Spanish Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, provide the following information:
TuCanarias© is a general registered trade mark by the Spain Ministry of Industry with title nº 281.275. TuCanarias brand and site with URL www.TuCanarias.com are owned by Juan Martínez with NIF 42076002D, domiciled in C/ Lanzarote, 1. Tacoronte. Tenerife. Spain
For the purpose of notification is designated: C/ Lanzarote, 1. 38358 - Tacoronte. Tenerife. Canary Islands. Spain.
Please contact with us to: info@TuCanarias.com
All right reserved. Copyright © TuCanarias.com 2000-2016
We would like to know your opinion about our products and services.
|(c) 2000-2016 TuCanarias.com ® All rights reserved | Terms and conditions | Privacy | Contact|